I'm planning on trips to Germany in each month. Who is interested?
Attractions: spa/wellness, shopping, walks, festivals
(1) to Basel then Freiburg im Breisgau then Titisee and Feldberg back - one day trip
(2) to Bad Säckingen then into the hills to St Blasien and Schluchsee and back through Waldshut - one day or two days.
(3) to Waldshut then to walk in the Wutach gorge and have a great meal somewhere with a panorama view - one day or two days
(4) to Waldshut or Schaffhausen then north to Donaueschingen (the source of the Danube river) and to Bad Dürrheim (spa) - one or two days
(5) to Konstanz and Mainau and Meersburg and lake Constance - one or two days
(6) to Schaffhausen and north to Balingen and Tüttlingen the Schwabisch Alb nature park area - two days
(7) to Baden Baden and the middle or north Black Forest areas - two or more days
Check out tourist brochures, flyers, internet pages, and travel books, for instance in the bookshop in 1UG under Loeb. Then tell me what you are interested in doing.
Contact me for more information, and see the comments below.